ABOUT THE LIVING LIFE IN COSTA RICA BLOG

I (Vicki Skinner - aka "THE Sarong Goddess") created this blog in 2007 to share DETAILED Finds•Lists•Info•Events•Experiences to help bring more EASE to people living in, visiting or thinking of moving to Costa Rica since DETAILS are NOT easy to find!
I’m NOT an expert (an "expert" 2 ME knows 101%-NOT me). I believe in sharin info•helping where I can! And with over 2,200 entries, so some things might be out of date, so if you find old info PLEASE help each other by getting the updated info & sharing it with me to revise. At least you have some basic info to get you started.
VOLUNTEER TO HELP:
Better yet - do you have extra time on your hands & looking for a volunteer project? Since this blog is a labor of love & RARELY does anyone share a donation (even though MANY have said how much it's helped them), I could REALLY use help updating info. Spanish speakers ESPECIALLY welcome since my VicLish can be somewhat limited at times!!

DONATE:
Has my blog helped in any way? Helped find something•brought more EASE? More exposure or business?
I welcome you to show YOUR appreciation for my efforts!
ANY size DONATION is APPRECIATED!
(see below other ways to show your appreciation)
The easiest way is with PAYPAL - Attn: LivingLifeInCostaRica@gmail.com
(you do NOT need to have a PayPal account to do this - just a credit or debit card)
ADD INFORMATION:
Do YOU have/know of a Business•Event•News•Place•Things 4 Sale•Rent to add? Email:
LivingLifeInCostaRica@gmail.com

OTHER WAYS TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION FOR THIS BLOG

• APPLE LAPTOP - Do you have a Laptop you're not using? Mine recently broke so I'm using a lender. Must be new enough to run current Skypes & have an SDCard slot.
• Amazon.com or GoDaddy.com Credit•Gift Certificate (attn: SarongGoddess@gmail.com)
• Something else to share?? A gift certificate or invite for your business? I'm open!! (at times I'll add other things here that I'm seeking)

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

BEAUTY SUPPLY STORES in Costa Rica - SALON TOOLS • TIENDAS DE BELLEZA en Costa Rica - HERRAMIENTAS PARA EL SALÓN


Beauty Supplies in Costa Rica WILL cost you a small fortune - especially anything imported (most) and choices are VERY limited.  If you're attached to a specific brand - find a "Mule"•friend to bring them to you as choices are limited and prices can be double - or MORE!!!


WHERE TO FIND BEAUTY SUPPLIES IN COSTA RICA:
Larger grocery stores have some options.
The largest selection I've found so far was at WalMart.
AutoMercado has MANY things also.

But THE MAIN•LARGEST chain of BEAUTY SUPPLY STORES in Costa Rica is:


facebook.com/pages/Super-Salon/182496421797480  •  SuperSalonCR.com
2-210-0405  •  2-210-0464

Super Salon carries everything from:
Cosmetics • all things HAIR related including higher end•professional Hair Color (Super Salon is where I get my Schwarzkopf hair color from and I do it myself for LOTS less than a salon would charge!!) • Nails (Manicures and Pedicure supplies) • Massage • Waxing • Facials • Grooming Products for Men and MORE!!!
Their products tends to be more higher end products.
They sell RETAIL•to the Public - BUT - offer BIG discounted wholesale prices to people with a license.

Super Salon lleva todo, desde:
Cosméticos todas las cosas relacionadas PELO (Super Salon es donde me sale el color de mi cabello Schwarzkopf desde y hacerlo yo mismo los lotes inferiores a un salón lo haría por !!) Uñas Masajes Depilación Faciales Productos de Aseo para los hombres y más !!!
Venden MENOR al Público - PERO - ofrecen precios al por mayor a las personas con una licencia.


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

WARNING:
Most stores I've been in, no one speaks English so
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO the translation of what you want!!

BUT - I go to the Escazu Centro store and ANNA DOES speak English (though she says she does not but she DOES - better than she lets on.  She also has an INCREDIBLE MEMORY and is VERY CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTED!!!! 
Make sure to tell her that Vicki - the BIG gal with either red, orange or purple hair [depending on my mood at the moment] - Molly's friend says "HOLA!!")
2-228-5050
HOURS:
Monday-Friday  -  9am-6pm.  Saturday  -  9am-5pm
LOCATION:
The Escazu Centro store is about 25 meters up the hill from my FAV "soda's"!
SarongGoddess.com/Food/RestaurantEsquinaArgentina
If you're up that way you MUST check it out!!!


Need a store open on Sunday?  Their San Rafael de Escazu store is open:
Monday-Friday  -  9am-6pm.  Saturday-Sunday - 9am-5pm
Calle Vieja - Centro Comercial Plaza San Rafael


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


SPECIALS!!!
"LIKE" their Facebook page
facebook.com/pages/Super-Salon/182496421797480
because they have some extra SPECIALS there as well as some stores sometimes have visiting technicians demonstrating some of the products.

I've seen at times BAC - Banco San Jose had promotions for a
10% discount at Super Salon
when you charge your items to your BAC credit card (not sure about the Debit Card).

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Super Salon has•tiene
70 stores•tiendas en todo•around Costa Rica

No comments: