ABOUT THE LIVING LIFE IN COSTA RICA BLOG

I (Vicki Skinner - aka "THE Sarong Goddess") created this blog in 2007 to share DETAILED Finds•Lists•Info•Events•Experiences to help bring more EASE to people living in, visiting or thinking of moving to Costa Rica since DETAILS are NOT easy to find!
I’m NOT an expert (an "expert" 2 ME knows 101%-NOT me). I believe in sharin info•helping where I can! And with over 2,200 entries, so some things might be out of date, so if you find old info PLEASE help each other by getting the updated info & sharing it with me to revise. At least you have some basic info to get you started.
VOLUNTEER TO HELP:
Better yet - do you have extra time on your hands & looking for a volunteer project? Since this blog is a labor of love & RARELY does anyone share a donation (even though MANY have said how much it's helped them), I could REALLY use help updating info. Spanish speakers ESPECIALLY welcome since my VicLish can be somewhat limited at times!!

DONATE:
Has my blog helped in any way? Helped find something•brought more EASE? More exposure or business?
I welcome you to show YOUR appreciation for my efforts!
ANY size DONATION is APPRECIATED!
(see below other ways to show your appreciation)
The easiest way is with PAYPAL - Attn: LivingLifeInCostaRica@gmail.com
(you do NOT need to have a PayPal account to do this - just a credit or debit card)
ADD INFORMATION:
Do YOU have/know of a Business•Event•News•Place•Things 4 Sale•Rent to add? Email:
LivingLifeInCostaRica@gmail.com

OTHER WAYS TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION FOR THIS BLOG

• APPLE LAPTOP - Do you have a Laptop you're not using? Mine recently broke so I'm using a lender. Must be new enough to run current Skypes & have an SDCard slot.
• Amazon.com or GoDaddy.com Credit•Gift Certificate (attn: SarongGoddess@gmail.com)
• Something else to share?? A gift certificate or invite for your business? I'm open!! (at times I'll add other things here that I'm seeking)

Saturday, February 1, 2014

The GIFT OF TRUE SELF LOVE workshop - February 23, 2014 - Escazu, Costa Rica

facebook.com/pages/Centro-Viaje-de-Vida-Life-Journey-Center-Voyage-de-Vie/149008695224389


The Gift of True Self Love:
Why am I saying that I found the missing piece to inner peace?
Come and join me to discover how I found my way to it.

Where:
Escazú, 115 meters south of the entrance to the Costa Rica Country Club, left-hand side, beside Destinos TV


When:
Sunday  -  February 23rd  -  10am
(arrive at least 15 minutes earlier to begin at 10am)

Fee:
¢5,000*/pp or $10/pp
(Included: Snacks•Boquitas at the end of the presentation will be served)


RESERVE YOUR PLACE  NOW!** (Limited space)
8-886-6984

Bank savings account information to make reservation**    
BCR $ 245-0018540-0 SINPE 15202245001854008
BCR ¢ 001-1057369-0   SINPE 15202001105736906

(**Please reserve in advance for they need the number of participant AND your name to prepare the event. Send an email with your deposit)


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


What the presenter MONIQUE CHABOT wrote about this:
The Gift of True Self Love
Series of conferences “THE GIFT” offered by The Life Journey


FROM MONIQUE:

As much as I would like to say that I chose J’s teaching as the model to free myself from an erroneous perception of my life, I can’t. I was attracted by the teachings of J because I had asked at a young age to find my life meaning, and after that to be free from duality.


From that moment I have drawn to me tools and teachings from different sources, including the book The Disappearance of the Universe for which I am very grateful. This book is an introduction to the teaching of J through the A Course In Miracles - ACIM master “peace” book. It says that J, or Jesus, has dictated the ACIM book to Helen Schucman: The Way, the Truth, and the Life. The words in these two books resonated as the truth since they were providing me with answers to my questions. 


Why this teaching and not the one from Buda or other symbols of God’s wisdom? I have no idea, except that it occurred. One thing that I know for sure though, is that I was feeling more and more at peace studying and practicing this teaching. 


I must add that this teaching is not for everybody. If you felt attracted by it at a certain point but you didn’t feel the need to pursue, so be it. My personal and spiritual development coach says: No one can fail who asks to reach the truth. You will eventually find what you need to answer your questions.


The experience of recent years leads me today to offer you the opportunity to learn more of this teaching by sharing it with people with the same interest. As a first step, I want to invite you to share my story and how I arrived at ACIM and why I say, that I now walk with confidence being guided to reach home since I found the missing piece of inner peace.


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


LivingLifeInCostaRica.blogspot.com/2014/02/WorkshopGiftOfTrueSelfLove.html
.

No comments: