ABOUT THE LIVING LIFE IN COSTA RICA BLOG

I (Vicki Skinner - aka "THE Sarong Goddess") created this blog in 2007 to share DETAILED Finds•Lists•Info•Events•Experiences to help bring more EASE to people living in, visiting or thinking of moving to Costa Rica since DETAILS are NOT easy to find!
I’m NOT an expert (an "expert" 2 ME knows 101%-NOT me). I believe in sharin info•helping where I can! And with over 2,200 entries, so some things might be out of date, so if you find old info PLEASE help each other by getting the updated info & sharing it with me to revise. At least you have some basic info to get you started.
VOLUNTEER TO HELP:
Better yet - do you have extra time on your hands & looking for a volunteer project? Since this blog is a labor of love & RARELY does anyone share a donation (even though MANY have said how much it's helped them), I could REALLY use help updating info. Spanish speakers ESPECIALLY welcome since my VicLish can be somewhat limited at times!!

DONATE:
Has my blog helped in any way? Helped find something•brought more EASE? More exposure or business?
I welcome you to show YOUR appreciation for my efforts!
ANY size DONATION is APPRECIATED!
(see below other ways to show your appreciation)
The easiest way is with PAYPAL - Attn: LivingLifeInCostaRica@gmail.com
(you do NOT need to have a PayPal account to do this - just a credit or debit card)
ADD INFORMATION:
Do YOU have/know of a Business•Event•News•Place•Things 4 Sale•Rent to add? Email:
LivingLifeInCostaRica@gmail.com

OTHER WAYS TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION FOR THIS BLOG

• APPLE LAPTOP - Do you have a Laptop you're not using? Mine recently broke so I'm using a lender. Must be new enough to run current Skypes & have an SDCard slot.
• Amazon.com or GoDaddy.com Credit•Gift Certificate (attn: SarongGoddess@gmail.com)
• Something else to share?? A gift certificate or invite for your business? I'm open!! (at times I'll add other things here that I'm seeking)

Friday, May 22, 2015

FEMALE OB GYN in Costa Rica (that speaks GOOD English & has a good bedside manner)

I find it odd how MANY male OB-GYN's there are in the world.  I tend to normally favor male doctors (no particular reason other than it just happens like that a lot) but when it comes to gynecological issues, I don't get gals going to a male doctor because as much as I don't like to separate gender - there is NO WAY a guy can REALLY GET what I'm talking about when I talk about a certain pain, etc. "down there" - just like it's hard for us to get the pain they feel when they get kicked in the balls - right??  There's NO WAY he can "get" the concept of a Hot Flash or cramps now can he???

So I ONLY go to FEMALE DOCTORS for my pap smears, GYN Exams, Breast Exams or anything else dealing with female issues!!

This is a good FEMALE OB - GYN doctor at CIMA that speaks good ENGLISH, is VERY thorough, answers questions and has a good bedside manner.  I have been to her before and have shared her information with MANY people and EVERYONE's RAVED about her!!


PRICES:
Consultation  -  40,000
GYN Exam•Pap  -  50,000-gyn exam
Ultra Sound (breasts)  -  25,000
Cash only. 

HOURS:
Mon.-Fri. - 10am-6pm

CONTACT:
Dr. Sae-Hui Kim
(2-208-1214 / SKim@HospitalCIMA.com [run it all together])


LOCATION:
Escazu-CIMA's Medical Office Building-2nd floor - #14 (the building next to the hospital)

(please tell her that Vicki Skinner - the big red head gal with the blog Connected you)


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Need help with
BioIdentical Hormone Replacement Therapy - BHRT  
Check out the MOST DETAILED list at:
 LivingLifeInCostaRica.blogspot.com/2010/04/bio-identical-bioidentical-hormone.html

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Has this DETAILED information been helpful to you - brought more ease into your life, saved you time and/or $$$/¢¢¢¢?

Please consider showing your appreciation for it by
making a
DONATION
to keep this detailed blog going!

The easiest/best way is PayPal!
Go to the top LEFT corner of the blog for details.

ANY amount is appreciated since this is my ONLY source of "income" and FEW give back/donate!!!


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


LivingLifeInCostaRica.blogspot.com/2013/10/FemaleOBGYNCR.html
.


No comments: