ABOUT THE LIVING LIFE IN COSTA RICA BLOG

I (Vicki Skinner - aka "THE Sarong Goddess") created this blog in 2007 to share DETAILED Finds•Lists•Info•Events•Experiences to help bring more EASE to people living in, visiting or thinking of moving to Costa Rica since DETAILS are NOT easy to find!
I’m NOT an expert (an "expert" 2 ME knows 101%-NOT me). I believe in sharin info•helping where I can! And with over 2,200 entries, so some things might be out of date, so if you find old info PLEASE help each other by getting the updated info & sharing it with me to revise. At least you have some basic info to get you started.
VOLUNTEER TO HELP:
Better yet - do you have extra time on your hands & looking for a volunteer project? Since this blog is a labor of love & RARELY does anyone share a donation (even though MANY have said how much it's helped them), I could REALLY use help updating info. Spanish speakers ESPECIALLY welcome since my VicLish can be somewhat limited at times!!

DONATE:
Has my blog helped in any way? Helped find something•brought more EASE? More exposure or business?
I welcome you to show YOUR appreciation for my efforts!
ANY size DONATION is APPRECIATED!
(see below other ways to show your appreciation)
The easiest way is with PAYPAL - Attn: LivingLifeInCostaRica@gmail.com
(you do NOT need to have a PayPal account to do this - just a credit or debit card)
ADD INFORMATION:
Do YOU have/know of a Business•Event•News•Place•Things 4 Sale•Rent to add? Email:
LivingLifeInCostaRica@gmail.com

OTHER WAYS TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION FOR THIS BLOG

• APPLE LAPTOP - Do you have a Laptop you're not using? Mine recently broke so I'm using a lender. Must be new enough to run current Skypes & have an SDCard slot.
• Amazon.com or GoDaddy.com Credit•Gift Certificate (attn: SarongGoddess@gmail.com)
• Something else to share?? A gift certificate or invite for your business? I'm open!! (at times I'll add other things here that I'm seeking)

Monday, January 7, 2013

FOR SALE - Used DIGITAL CAMERA - Kodak EasyShare M340 - 10.2MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom - Escazu, Costa Rica


Kodak EasyShare M340
10.2MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom, 2.7" LCD,
Red

VERY EASY to use!!

VERY used/worn BUT it works good for photos (it has many different picture settings to choose from to adjust to different lighting situations [including the SOOOO important to have in Costa Rica "Backlight" that I don't have on my new computer!!])

INCLUDES a 4gb MicroSD Card (in CR a $15 value)

NO original power cable - BUT - I will include an Universal Battery Charger (you can use it with you cell, camera or many other non-standard batteries) if the price is not discounted (a $10 value)

Video you can even zoom in and out - BUT - it usually has a clicking sound when you play it back so not good it you're wanting to record audio/sound with it (but ok if you will dub over music or something). (someone wrote on a review about a solution for this that I haven't tried yet but he said you can change the AF Control under the video settings to "Single AF" and it should solve the problem)

Door where battery/SD Card is does not stay open all the time (just tape it if you need to [though it didn't do it much for me] - HENCE - the low price.



DESCRIPTION•Reviews:

10.2 megapixel resolution
Make beautiful large prints or easily crop your photos

3x optical zoom
The Kodak EasyShare Camera lets you get in close and capture crisp, clear shots

2.7" LCD screen
With high contrast and brightness, this bright screen lets you compose, preview and review your shots

Share button and Kodak EasyShare Camera software
Helps you upload and share your pictures and videos to YouTube or your Kodak Gallery
Photos are meant to be shared with the Kodak EasyShare Camera. Easily upload and share your pictures and videos to YouTube and or Kodak Gallery via the Share button and Kodak EasyShare software (I haven't done this year so can't verify).

Additional Features
Exclusive Smart Capture feature automatically identifies the scene and adjusts camera settings for a great picture in just about any environment
•   Don't miss a shot with the security of in-camera charging and the power of the included KODAK Li-Ion rechargeable digital camera battery
•   Advanced video features include audio capture, playback, on-camera editing, and prints from video
•   Take stunning HD pictures and view them by connecting the Kodak EasyShare Camera to your HDTV
•   Combine up to 3 shots into 1 large picture with on-camera panorama stitch mode
SMALL internal memory (MEGA limited - only holds a few pictures) and SD/MMC card slot



PRICE:
REDUCED: $65


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


I have other things FOR SALE at:
Things4SaleCostaRica.com


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


LivingLifeInCostaRica@gmail.com  •  8-378-6679
(if I don't answer please send me a text and/or email as my ringer isn't working)


LivingLifeInCostaRica.blogspot.com/2013/01/for-sale-used-digital-camera-kodak.html
.

No comments: