ABOUT THE LIVING LIFE IN COSTA RICA BLOG

I (Vicki Skinner - aka "THE Sarong Goddess") created this blog in 2007 to share DETAILED Finds•Lists•Info•Events•Experiences to help bring more EASE to people living in, visiting or thinking of moving to Costa Rica since DETAILS are NOT easy to find!
I’m NOT an expert (an "expert" 2 ME knows 101%-NOT me). I believe in sharin info•helping where I can! And with over 2,200 entries, so some things might be out of date, so if you find old info PLEASE help each other by getting the updated info & sharing it with me to revise. At least you have some basic info to get you started.
VOLUNTEER TO HELP:
Better yet - do you have extra time on your hands & looking for a volunteer project? Since this blog is a labor of love & RARELY does anyone share a donation (even though MANY have said how much it's helped them), I could REALLY use help updating info. Spanish speakers ESPECIALLY welcome since my VicLish can be somewhat limited at times!!

DONATE:
Has my blog helped in any way? Helped find something•brought more EASE? More exposure or business?
I welcome you to show YOUR appreciation for my efforts!
ANY size DONATION is APPRECIATED!
(see below other ways to show your appreciation)
The easiest way is with PAYPAL - Attn: LivingLifeInCostaRica@gmail.com
(you do NOT need to have a PayPal account to do this - just a credit or debit card)
ADD INFORMATION:
Do YOU have/know of a Business•Event•News•Place•Things 4 Sale•Rent to add? Email:
LivingLifeInCostaRica@gmail.com

OTHER WAYS TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION FOR THIS BLOG

• APPLE LAPTOP - Do you have a Laptop you're not using? Mine recently broke so I'm using a lender. Must be new enough to run current Skypes & have an SDCard slot.
• Amazon.com or GoDaddy.com Credit•Gift Certificate (attn: SarongGoddess@gmail.com)
• Something else to share?? A gift certificate or invite for your business? I'm open!! (at times I'll add other things here that I'm seeking)

Saturday, January 19, 2013

BIRTHDAY•Cumpleaños - Where to Celebrate Your it in Costa Rica (specials!)


Birthdays are YOUR SPECIAL time of the year - when we get to honor you!!

Looking for a place to celebrate your birthday in Costa Rica???

Below is a list of businesses I've started compiling that honor you with some sort of
special offer for/on your birthday!!!


Do YOU know any Restaurants•Businesses•Hotel•Massage Therapist•Spa•Salon that has some sort of promotion for people celebrating their birthday with them?

One person buys a meal - the birthday person gets their meal - or another service FREE?
  Free dessert?  Free Drink?  Buy a meal and get a coupon for a future meal within the next 11 months . . .?  50% off something?  Special Discount•Product???

It's a SMART Marketing and Customer Service idea - hence way to get customers (especial new ones) in!!!! 

PLUS it's a smart idea to post an Event Invitation on your Facebook site and renew each month to remind people and so it's easy to find - and create a JPG with the details so it's easy to "Share"•pass on!
(avoid misunderstandings - be clear with the restrictions/rules++)

Please send me a JPG•JPEG•PNG to
LivingLifeInCostaRica@gmail.com

so I can add it to my blog


WANT TO GET MORE DETAILS OUT THERE and/or GET LISTED HIGHER??


Make a Paypal "Donation" to the blog (whatever you think it's worth having access to over 36,000 Page Views a MONTH or however much you have) and add MORE details and whomever Donates the MOST - gets their promotion listed higher!!
(this page is HIGH in the google rankings - Google
celebrate birthday costa rica - and see what I mean!!)


GET YOUR OWN SEPARATE BUSINESS LISTING
Or get your OWN separate listing (plus in this Master listing) with up to 250 words plus 1 JPG (Just $10 for each additional picture) - for just a
"DONATION"
(whatever you think it's worth - or have) -
+ 10% on any business that comes in!!!



(still send me the DETAIL DETAILS so I have it for my database)




Ven con 4 o más amigos en su cumpleaños y disfrutar de un menú especial con un descuento del 30%!
C
ome with 4 or more friends on your birthday and enjoy a special menu with a 30% discount!




@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...THEY SAY IT’S YOUR BIRTHDAY...♪♫•*¨*•
♫♪¸¸.•*¨*♥...WE’RE GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME!!!!...♪♫•*¨*•
♪♫•*¨*...I’M GLAD IT’S YOUR BIRTHDAY...♪♫•*¨*•
♫•*¨*…WELL¸¸♥... .♪♫•*¨*...HAPPY BIRTHDAY...♪♫•*¨*
♫•*¨*...TO...♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...YOU... ♪♫•*¨*•♥


HAPPY YOUR•Birthday!!!  
Here's to celebrating the start of YOUR New Year and having your BEST year EVER!!!!

HUGS!!  
Hey - are you going to invite ME to your party????

My Birthday is easy to remember - 6/9 - June 9
(I welcome wishes, champagne, dinners - ANYTHING you'd like to gift me with!!)

Vicki Skinner
(aka THE Sarong Goddess)


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


PLEASE "SHARE" this with EVERYONE you know - to help them have an even MORE FUNNNNN birthday!!!

LivingLifeInCostaRica.blogspot.com/2012/10/where-to-celebrate-your-birthday-in.html


.

No comments: