ABOUT THE LIVING LIFE IN COSTA RICA BLOG

I (Vicki Skinner - aka "THE Sarong Goddess") created this blog in 2007 to share DETAILED Finds•Lists•Info•Events•Experiences to help bring more EASE to people living in, visiting or thinking of moving to Costa Rica since DETAILS are NOT easy to find!
I’m NOT an expert (an "expert" 2 ME knows 101%-NOT me). I believe in sharin info•helping where I can! And with over 2,200 entries, so some things might be out of date, so if you find old info PLEASE help each other by getting the updated info & sharing it with me to revise. At least you have some basic info to get you started.
VOLUNTEER TO HELP:
Better yet - do you have extra time on your hands & looking for a volunteer project? Since this blog is a labor of love & RARELY does anyone share a donation (even though MANY have said how much it's helped them), I could REALLY use help updating info. Spanish speakers ESPECIALLY welcome since my VicLish can be somewhat limited at times!!

DONATE:
Has my blog helped in any way? Helped find something•brought more EASE? More exposure or business?
I welcome you to show YOUR appreciation for my efforts!
ANY size DONATION is APPRECIATED!
(see below other ways to show your appreciation)
The easiest way is with PAYPAL - Attn: LivingLifeInCostaRica@gmail.com
(you do NOT need to have a PayPal account to do this - just a credit or debit card)
ADD INFORMATION:
Do YOU have/know of a Business•Event•News•Place•Things 4 Sale•Rent to add? Email:
LivingLifeInCostaRica@gmail.com

OTHER WAYS TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION FOR THIS BLOG

• APPLE LAPTOP - Do you have a Laptop you're not using? Mine recently broke so I'm using a lender. Must be new enough to run current Skypes & have an SDCard slot.
• Amazon.com or GoDaddy.com Credit•Gift Certificate (attn: SarongGoddess@gmail.com)
• Something else to share?? A gift certificate or invite for your business? I'm open!! (at times I'll add other things here that I'm seeking)

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

EYELASH EXTENSIONS & EYELASH TINTING in Costa Rica

Have friends•family that's dreamed of doing MicroPigmentation or Eyelash Extensions?

BUY THEM A GIFT CERTIFICATE!!
AND
SAVE 5%

on certificates purchased BY December 19, 2013!!

PLUS
For each Gift Certificate you buy - you get an
ENTRY INTO A DRAWING
for the
15-Day EYELASH EXTENSIONS

Drawing Held on December 19 - Good from January 20-Febuary 28, 2014


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Over the years I've had numerous people contact me on where to find EYELASH EXTENSIONS  in Costa Rica??

Well, I found a GREAT person/place in Escazu that does it well, consciously, it's their PASSION, while still with decent prices - OH, and that speaks GOOD ENGLISH!!!



EYELASH EXTENSIONS
She does 2 types - both using Hyper Allergenic Adhesive and are water proof and come in 4 different colors:
15 days  -  The difference is in the glue and this technique is NOT done one-by-one/hair-by-hair - but a few at a time - so more voluminous - though not as natural looking.  These don’t fall off till you take them off but after 15 days they start showing the glue and not looking as clean
15,000-c • $30

1-3 months - This technique is LOTS more natural looking and the technique is done one-by-one/hair-by-hair.  Like your real eyelashes, these gradually fall off.  Note that you have to have some sort of eyelashes for these to attach to.
52,000 • $104


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

She also does
EYELASH TINTING
(details coming)



@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

She also does 
 MICROPIGMENTATION SEMI-PERMANENT MAKE-UP
Eyeliner  •  Eyebrows  •  Lips!!
See info on this at:
LivingLifeInCostaRica.blogspot.com/2012/09/semi-permanent-make-up.html



@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


CONTACT:
I'd LOVE to share this contact with you!  Send me an email to
with the full name of ALL people interested in this procedure and if you agree (and honor that agreement [I LOVE Karma!!]) to let them know you heard about them through me and if you're sharing this information with others, PLEASE allow me to make the Connection between them since I can make a little gift for me (I'm hoping to get the lips one day!!) for this valuable information I'm sharing with you and
PLEASE remember to tell her that Vicki Connected you!!!
(ahhhh the Karma that comes when people don't always act in integrity!!)
Even if you know me - PLEASE E- me as I'll send an Introduction to you her!!




@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

,

No comments: