ABOUT THE LIVING LIFE IN COSTA RICA BLOG

I (Vicki Skinner - aka "THE Sarong Goddess") created this blog in 2007 to share DETAILED Finds•Lists•Info•Events•Experiences to help bring more EASE to people living in, visiting or thinking of moving to Costa Rica since DETAILS are NOT easy to find!
I’m NOT an expert (an "expert" 2 ME knows 101%-NOT me). I believe in sharin info•helping where I can! And with over 2,200 entries, so some things might be out of date, so if you find old info PLEASE help each other by getting the updated info & sharing it with me to revise. At least you have some basic info to get you started.
VOLUNTEER TO HELP:
Better yet - do you have extra time on your hands & looking for a volunteer project? Since this blog is a labor of love & RARELY does anyone share a donation (even though MANY have said how much it's helped them), I could REALLY use help updating info. Spanish speakers ESPECIALLY welcome since my VicLish can be somewhat limited at times!!

DONATE:
Has my blog helped in any way? Helped find something•brought more EASE? More exposure or business?
I welcome you to show YOUR appreciation for my efforts!
ANY size DONATION is APPRECIATED!
(see below other ways to show your appreciation)
The easiest way is with PAYPAL - Attn: LivingLifeInCostaRica@gmail.com
(you do NOT need to have a PayPal account to do this - just a credit or debit card)
ADD INFORMATION:
Do YOU have/know of a Business•Event•News•Place•Things 4 Sale•Rent to add? Email:
LivingLifeInCostaRica@gmail.com

OTHER WAYS TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION FOR THIS BLOG

• APPLE LAPTOP - Do you have a Laptop you're not using? Mine recently broke so I'm using a lender. Must be new enough to run current Skypes & have an SDCard slot.
• Amazon.com or GoDaddy.com Credit•Gift Certificate (attn: SarongGoddess@gmail.com)
• Something else to share?? A gift certificate or invite for your business? I'm open!! (at times I'll add other things here that I'm seeking)

Thursday, February 23, 2012

APPLIANCE REPAIR - REPAIRMAN in the Central Valley, Costa Rica - MELVIN Valverde

(yup - that's Melvin with my OLD ORANGE fridge FILLED with POSITIVE messages!!)


MELVIN Valverde   
(8-398-4614-NEW NUMBER / 2-289-9565 / MelEscazu@hotmail.es
[best to call as he does NOT check his email often]
facebook.com/pages/Multiservicios-Melvin-Valverde/182303101913536)

The FIRST person I call when I have a problem with some sort of appliance (fridge, dishwasher, stove, oven, washing machine, dryer, freezer) is Melvin!  

Melvin is AWESOME!  He is VERY FAIR with his prices AND - he GUARANTEES HIS WORK for up to 6 MONTHS (how many others do that in Costa Rica [and honor it!!!])!!!!

COMMENTS:  Melvin was VERY resourceful in helping me "Tico-ize" things with my "fiscally challenged" times (ie; get me a temporary fix on some OLD appliances - to get it working - for NOW).  One funny one was on this OLD purple fridge I had where the seal wasn’t sealing properly around the door so he put VASELINE around it and it SERIOUSLY worked for another year!!!).  He's also done a REALLY GOOD job when I DID have $$ to fix things properly. 

ALL of the people I know that have used him have RAVED also!!

ENGLISH:  I found Melvin to speak quite good English (though he doesn't admit to it.  Though like with most people, it's best when you're face-to-face and you aren't rambling like I tend to do!!),

LOCATION:  Escazu - but he’ll come on his motorcycle to you all over (though if you're further out, there will be some sort of nominal fee for the extra time/gas).  

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Please "Share" this link / Por favor, "Compartir" en este enlace - with everyone you know that would ENJOY IT!!  /  con todo el mundo sabe que lo disfruten!


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


And if you found this helpful/brought you some ease/business and you want to help keep this site ALIVE - I welcome you to consider making a DONATION (details at the top right corner). ANY size donation would be GREATLY appreciated (especially since this is my ONLY form of revenue now!!)

.

No comments: